Board of Adjustment Members Needed

Lincoln County is seeking 3 people who are interested in serving on the Zoning Board of Adjustment (1 Board member and 2 alternates).  To qualify, you must reside in any of the following townships:  Bradley, Corning, Harding, Merrill, Schley, Scott, or Skanawan.  These positions pay mileage and per diem.  

A description of Board duties is available in the Zoning office or County Clerk’s office.  If you are interested in serving on said board, please fill out an application form in the Lincoln County Clerk’s office or you may send a letter of interest to the following address:  Lincoln County Clerk, 801 N. Sales St., Suite 201, Merrill, WI 54452.

Deadline to apply:  Open Until Filled.